Citi Bank Credit Card
Citi Bank is one of the popular financial services offering private sector bank in India. It provides various services and facilities for all its customers. The Citi Bank enhances its relationship with the customers and fulfills all the banking needs of the customers at one place. In India there a total of 44 Citi Bank branches in an across 31 cities. There are more than 700 ATMs in the country.
Citi Bank offers different financial products and services for all the customers. Some of the products and services include credit cards investment banking loans and a lot more. In this post we have come up with a detailed guide about Citi Bank Credit Card and the process of applying for Credit Card. The customers can also check out the process of tracking the status of credit card application via online.
How to apply for Citi Bank Credit Card Online?
In this post we have come up with a detailed step by step procedure to apply for Citi Bank Credit Card through Online:
- First of all go to the official website of Citi Bank via online.
- Click on the option that says credit card application form.
- In the next window you need to enter you e-mail Id and mobile number.
- The customer will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) to their registered mobile device or email.
- The customer needs to enter the OTP into the provided field.
- After the registration process, the customers need to login into the website using the id and password.
- Start filling the application form for credit card with required details that appears on the screen.
- The customer needs to choose the type of account like savings bank account.
- Later, they need to enter essential details like personal data, professional details and address for communication.
- You can choose either office email address or residence email address for the bank officials to contact you with much ease.
- Submit all your details to the respective Citi Bank branch officials via online.
- The customers will receive an SMS with the Citi Bank Application reference number.
- You need to make a note of this 11 digit reference number that helps you to track the status of credit card application.
This is the easy process to complete the process of applying for Credit Card in Citi Bank via online.
How to Check or Track Status of Citi Bank Credit Card Application?
- The customers need to login into their customer account online as shown in the above steps.
- Just tap on the link that says Credit Card Application Status option.
- You need to enter the application reference number in the provided field along with the registered mobile number.
- Hit the submit button.
- You can then check the application status of your Citi Bank Credit Card via online.
This is the simple process to track the application status of Credit card in Citi Bank via online.