SBI CIF Number
One of the significant features in the modern banking services is CIF. CIF is an acronym for Customer Information File. CIF is a unique number given to each and every account holder in SBI bank. CIF number actually related to the file on system that comprises of various personal and account related information of all the customers in a bank. CIF is a crucial number for all the banks using which the customer can easily check out their account statements and other account related details. If you want to know your CIF number from SBI bank, there are different solutions to find it. In this post, we have come up with a detailed step by step tutorial to find out your SBI CIF number with much ease. Check it out!
How to Get SBI CIF Number Online?
Follow the simple steps provided below to find out your CIF number from SBI bank via online mode:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of SBI at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on the button that says Continue to Login.
- Tick the check box of Personal Banking that appears on the screen.
- You need to enter your username and password in the provided fields and hit the login button.
- After landing on your SBI account online, you need to click on the section that says ‘Account Summary’.
- You can then click on ‘View Nomination and PAN details’ present on the screen.
- On this page, the customer can see the CIF number, nominee registration, PAN Card number and other essential details.
- You can also see the CIF number on the account information section alongside the account number and the balance in your SBI account.
- This is the easy process to access your SBI CIF number via online mode.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Offline?
Other mode of finding CIF number is through offline method. The users can easily find out their CIF number of their SBI bank by using the following ways offline:
Check CIF Number on your SBI Passbook
The customers can easily find out their CIF number from their SBI passbook. The users can check the number that appears at the top of the passbook. You can see the number above the SBI account number. In some cases, the SBI bank doesn’t print the CIF number on their passbook. In such a case, there are some other alternatives to find it out in offline mode.
Obtain CIF Number on SBI Cheque Book
The bank offers Cheque book for all the customers at the time of new account opening in SBI. The customers can find out the CIF number that appears on their Cheque book. Usually, the CIF number printed on the first page of the cheque book. The customers can visit the SBI branch nearby in person and know your CIF number. Make sure that you carry your ID proof along with your account passbook.
Hope we have covered all the required information on Sbi Cif number and ways to get it.