Link Aadhaar to SBI
Aadhaar Card is an essential identity document for all the people residing in the country. The Indian Government has rolled out a new scheme namely LPG Subsidy Scheme. As part of this scheme, the people in the country need to link their Aadhaar Card to their relevant SBI bank account. Through this Aadhaar card seeding, the customers can acquire a benefit of any subsidy with much ease. Not only for LPG subsidy scheme, but also the customers also acquires various benefits like pension and other subsidy schemes.
The whole amount that the people get through various schemes will credit into the customer’s account. The customers can easily get the amount transferred to their SBI bank account. This could become possible only if you have linked your Aadhaar Card to your SBI bank account. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to help you guys about the process of linking Aadhaar card to your SBI bank account. The customers can easily complete the SBI Aadhaar seeding process either online or offline. Check it out!
Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
SBI is one among many banks that had rolled out various banking services to all the customers. If you have an account on State Bank of India, the bank will provide a pass book, debit card or ATM card for easy transactions. The customers can easily link their Aadhaar card to SBI bank account in two different ways. One way for SBI Aadhaar Seeding process include online and the other way is offline process.
How to Make SBI Aadhaar seeding Via Online?
- First of all, go to the SBI net banking portal on your device.
- You need to enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Once you land on your profile, you need to click on the tab that says ‘My Accounts’.
- On the Left side of the page, you need to click on ‘Link your Aadhaar Number’ option.
- Enter your SBI account number and your 12 digit Aadhaar card number in the provided fields.
- Hit the submit button. You will get an SMS to your mobile number after the completion of SBI Aadhaar card seeding.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Account Offline?
- First of all, you need to download the Aadhaar card linking letter from the official web portal of SBI.
- You need to keep a photocopy of your Aadhaar card along with your original Aadhaar card.
- Fill up essential details in Aadhaar Linking letter.
- You need to enter precise bank branch details in the provided fields.
- You need to attach an Aadhaar card photocopy along with the letter.
- Carry all these documents to your nearest SBI bank branch. Submit them to the officials in the bank.
- After submitting all the documents, the bank will successfully link up your Aadhaar Card to your SBI bank account.